Dan #2

I sat on the beach with Lara the dog. I was trying to teach it to fetch when I was interrupted by Lieutenant Roberts, he asked me why the dog wasn’t tied up, I knew that I was in serious trouble. I decided to just give up making the dog pick up the stick a kilometre away from us and just tie her up. So I drearily got up and tied the dog back where she was.

Then I went to talk to Goodwin, I knew he could hook me up, but as usual, I was wrong. Goodwin gave me a bunch of reasons why we should not listen to the Governor and listen to Lieutenant Roberts instead. While he was talking though I snuck a dice, a coin and a piece of thread from his pocket, politely said thank you and went to my tent. I stared at the objects for a few minutes and  decided that it wasn’t enough.

Then I finally went to the cook and asked him what to do. He thought I was hungry, I did some quick thinking and told him I had sore feet so I needed the fat. Then the most obvious thing happened, we argued. While we were arguing I stole the fat and threw it behind me. I was hoping it would be enough for Waruwi. The Cook gave me some rations and ordered me to give it to Lieutenant Roberts.

So back to the beach I went, it wasn’t hard finding Lieutenant Roberts and when I did he grabbed it from me and asked me to get his bag for him. I was steamed by what he said as his bag was at his feet, yet I grabbed it for him and he gave me his telescope. Without thinking I stuffed it in my  pocket wanting to give it to Waruwi. Then the Lieutenant said he wanted me to drum him off as they were going to the point. So I drummed them off.